Coordination of national and international projects:
– Principal Investigator of Jason-3, Sentinel 3, Sentinel 6 satellite altimetry missions.
– Principal Investigator of the ESA Climate Change Initiative Sea level project
– Principal Investigator of the Copernicus Climate Change Service project “Ocean essential climate variable production” which aims at producing the sea level, sea ice and sea surface temperature Essential climate variable products
– Member of the editorial board of “Journal of Geodesy” (2014-2019)
– Guest Editor for Survey in Geophysics (2018-2019)
– Member of the ESA ad-hoc expert group for the next generation sentinel missions (since 2019)
-Member of the ESA-NASA mission advisory group of the Next Generation Gravity Mission (NGGM) (since 2021)
-Leader of the World Climate Research Program GEWEX Earth Energy Imbalance assessment (since 2020)
-Member of the steering committee of the World Climate Research Program Grand Challenge “Regional sea level change and coastal impacts” (since 2017)
– Lead Author of the IPCC special report on ocean and cryosphere (2016-2019)
– Member of the CLIVAR research focus on Earth Energy Imbalance (2016-2018)
– Member of the CLIVAR Atlantic regional panel (2017-2019)
– Member of the CNES Scientific committee TOSCA (2013-2018)
- France: LEFE, TOSCA, ANR
- Foreign funding agencies: NSF and NASA – US; NWO – Netherlands; NERC – UK.
PhD thesis: H.Dieng (co-direction defended in Jan 2017), A Blazquez (defended in oct 2020), J.Chenal (started in sept 2019), R.Guillaume-Castel (started in sept 2020)
Post-Doc: A.Melet (2014-2016), E.Charles (2015-2017), W.Llovel (2017-2019)
2021: Earth observation excellence award from the European Geosciences Union and the European Space Agency.
2017: Christian Le Provost Medal from the French National Academy of Science.
2013: Picot de Lapeyrouse PhD award from the Toulouse Academy of Science.