Publisher: Direction– Updated on 09/04/2021
No offer at the moment
INTERNSHIP OFFERS ARCHIVE (no more available)
Internship proposal 2020/2021
- Reducing uncertainties in Arctic Ocean sea ice volume estimation in ocean forecasting systems.
Supervisors: C-E TESTUT (Dr. Researcher, Mercator), F. GARNIER (Dr. Post-doc, LEGOS)
- Oceanic hydrothermal sources studied by iron isotopes.
Supervisors: F. LACAN (Director of research at CNRS – LEGOS), V. CHAVAGNAC (Director of research at CNRS – GET)
- Long-term variations in coastal sea level along the Australian east coast: are they different from those observed offshore and if so why?
Supervisors : F. BIROL, F. LEGER
- Fine-scale eddy flows in the Agulhas Current – observability with the future SWOT mission.
Supervisors: R. MORROW (Physicist CNAP), O. VERGARA (CDI CLS-LEGOS)
- The influence of ENSO on tropical vs. extra-tropical storms contributions to coastal sea-level in the Eastern Pacific.
Supervisors : J. BOUCHAREL, L. RENAULT;
- Mesoscale dynamics in the Gulf of Guinea – Coastal-Wide Transfer.
Supervisors: I. DADOU, Y. MOREL, G. ALORY
- Internal tides characterization on the Abrolhos Bank and the Victoria-Trindade Ridge (brazil) in the context of the SWOT Brazil project.
Supervisors: A. KOCH-LARROUY (LEGOS/Mercator), J. CHANUT (Mercator), L. CARRERE (CLS), F. HERNANDEZ (LEGOS/UFPE)